     Re: snmpmon-client

Vikas,

Sorry then - I didn't realize that those were the complete contribs. I hope
you didn't perceive this as underminging any work you were doing, I know that
over the years I have been collecting scraps (such as the various y2k
suggestions) and they have been difficult to manage. I'm sure that I have
many different pieces on different machines ;)

Also, some people on this list have indicated that they have either come up
with some heavily tweaked nocol varieties, and some people just have shell
scripts which might be handy only in a few situations. Those were the kinds
of things I was thinking of, and really just want to help if I can.

Since this is the only chance I've had to "speak" with you (beg your pardon
for not writing you first on this), I would like to take the opportunity
to thank you for all of your great work. Since sometime in 1995 I have been
using NOCOL to monitor critical systems and it has performed and grown
beautifully. Much appreciated! You can count on the silent thanks of about
40,000 users over that time as well.

If there is anything I can do to contribute, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Rick Robino

--
Rick Robino                                  mailto:rrobino@wavedivision.com