     snmpmon-client

    Hi,

    Ive been trying to get the snmpmon-client code to work for me but keep getting errors like the following

snmpwalk ERROR for somerouter.bm/.interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifDescr: interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifDescr.1 = "Ethernet0/0"

  Now it seems to be getting some data...snmpwalk works fine from command line.

Im curious is the snmpmon-client code broken? I have really looked over it yet, I was hoping this was a know bug.

Thank you for any help

Andrew Cochran
Logic Communications Ltd.
Bermuda.