     RE: more portmon problems..

I had a similar problem with a www server giving a false Critical.  Turns
out, the developer must have uploaded the index.html file in binary mode
since each line ended with a "^M".  Running a quick

tr '\r' '\n' < index.html > index.new; mv index.new index.html

removed the characters and nocol brought it's status down to Info.

Don't know if this helps,
Dave LaPorte