     Re: [snips-users] snipsweb.cgi loops continuously

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 06:10:40PM -0300, Daniel MacKay wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> I just installed a new instance of snips, and after authentication,
> snipsweb.cgi just loops continuously -it is because
> $FORM{'restoreurl'} is set to null.
>
> If you know what is wrong, please write back!  thanks.

Just at a glance...  restoreurl is a parameter (form variable) that
basically includes the "refresh" screen; if it's null, it has the side
effect of just refreshing the current page.

Have you set the @OK_REFERER or commented it out?

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

"If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has
 not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word
 would be "meetings.""