     [snips-users] Notifier.pl

Hi all,

I managed to fix my problem with notifier.pl by manualy setting the medium
variable to "mail" in the notify sub. I don't really want to dig too deeply
into the array accesses to find out why the variable wasn't being populated.

The next bit though.  Is the emails generated have a message of :

Assiah 10.x.x.x ICMP-ping critical  since 12:00 on 01/01.

Now those times are very incorrect.  Does anyone know how to fix this.  (I
am just running the notifier.pl script from cron.)

Should I get snipslogd to run it?

Cheers,

Brodie

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential
and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are asked to respect that confidentiality and not
disclose, copy or make use of its contents. If received in error
you are asked to destroy this email and contact the sender immediately.
Your assistance is appreciated.