     [nocol-users] Is this product still alive?

Forgive my rudeness for asking such a question in a first posting but I
was just going through the archive and noticed that the last message was
dated August 2000.  That seams an awfully long time ago for a product
discussion list to be so quiet.

I was also wondering if anyone else was having problems keeping the
hostmon-client from crashing?  I haven't been able to track down exactly
why it crashes but every once in a while one of the hostmon-client
server processes does crash on a couple of my systems (solaris 5.7 both
sparc and x86).