     Re: [nocol-users] C-XXXXX.ttsg.com-SQLserver

On Thu, Jan 27, 2000 at 02:38:56PM -0500, TTSG wrote:
> [...]

Hopefully it didn't actually <cause> the crash... *chuckle*  (Nothing
personal about either the monitor or mysql -- just gets kind of cute
when one or the other doesn't quite handle the socket correctly and,
well, you probably see where I'm going...

Have a good core file from mysql, do you?  *grin*

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell@loosenut.com

"I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message..."