     Re: [snips-users] hostmon not rrd'ing

 > I can't figure out where it gets used, though.  Where is it that the
 > data actually moves the data from hostmon into rrd?

Yeah, looking at the code, about the only thing I see in SNIPS.pm just
sets dorrd, ties it in to SNIPS::globals but then doesn't seem to do
anything else with it that I can spot.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 10:43:06PM -0300, Daniel MacKay wrote:
 Another fact - the hostmon variables all show up properly in the
 "Info" view of SnipsView, and they alarm correctly. So I know that
 hostmon is /getting/ them - it's just not stuffing them into RRD.

I'm guess that this is just a piece of unfinished code that, for some reason, no one else has mentioned.

It's always worked - it worked in my original installation of 1.2beta2, all the "hostmon" variables cheerfully get graphed.

Does anyone know how hostmon feeds the data to RRD?

--
Daniel MacKay
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, +1 902.499.0488