     Re: [snips-users] Graph titles begin with '%20'

I've got a stock 1.2beta2 that is somewhat stable (but there are bugs).
There are also patches that have been posted to this list.

ha ha! snips with bugs!! say it aint' so!!

how could I get the 1.2beta2 and help the development process along?

I can do OK programming in Perl and i would REALLY like to encourage the notion of standard releases and a single, authoritative source tree, rather than a huge collection of patches posted to a mailing list.

-dan