     Re: [snips-users] Re: hostmon debug errors

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 09:45:04AM -0400, Daniel MacKay wrote:
> OK, thanks again, Russell- I was more looking for the reason why one
> part of my snips system was producing data that another part couldn't
> eat... but if that's the way it was released, then adding this patch
> is the right thing to do.
>
> I was concerned that the previous system manager had only
> half-installed an upgrade at some point.
>
> -dan

*nod*  I understand your concerns... and thanks for "finding" these
things.  I'll try to take a moment and test the patch before commiting
changes back to CVS.

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

If you can lead it to water and force it to drink, it isn't a horse.