     [snips-users] what is variable value of 0 in portmon

Hi,

       I'm running snips and initially configured
portmon for purposes of receiving notification
via email when the monitored host is not reachable.

Part of my portmon config file...

HOST  TEST-WEB      192.168.2.100      WWW-port   80   Critical  GET /
HTTP/1.0
\r\n
info           <HEAD>

Now, when I get the following notification ...

 Snips Summary Report for MY NETWORK

Site:              TEST-WEB
Address/Logfile:  192.168.2.100
Variable Name:    WWW-port
Variable Value:   0
Critical since:   15:23 on 07/11

the variable value is 0. I'm not sure where this value is coming from and
what does it mean. I also have another device being portmon monitored as
well and
which is up but when I view it from the web interface or from the logs
the variable value is 0 also. Can i get (how) a more descriptive variable
value like
198 mb as used in hostmon monitoring tool.

Please explain.
Thanks.