From: Russell Van Tassell [mailto:russell at loosenut com]
Sent: 24 June 2003 00:45
To: Vikas Aggarwal
Cc: Tan Shao Yi; snips-users at navya com
Subject: Re: [snips-users] Random modifications to snips

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 07:37:54PM -0400, Vikas Aggarwal wrote:
> i think there was a contrib directory already,, if not then i have no
> problem adding it.
>
> 	-vikas

I stand corrected... had I taken 30 seconds to look at my CVS tree, I
would have noticed it.  So yeah... feel free to send me the source code
for your project(s) and I'll add it in to the tree, with the appropriate
READMEs and such (would be helpful to send me as much detail as
possible, etc).

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

"At least I have a positive attitude about my destructive habits."

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately on +44 (01952) 214000 or at administrator at aptsol com . Please delete and destroy any copies in any format of this email you may have received in error. The recipient should note that the views contained or expressed within this correspondence do not necessarily reflect those of APT Solutions Limited , it subsidiaries, affiliates or associates. This email and any attachments are not guaranteed to be free from so-called computer viruses and it is recommended that you check for such viruses before down-loading it to your computer equipment. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message or any attachments will not adversely affect their systems or data.