     [snips-users] RRD Error...

When I go to look at a graph on a device it gives me a dead link for the
image (no image)

When I check apache logs this is the error:

[Thu May 29 11:05:09 2003] [error] [client 192.167.0.36] Premature end
of script headers: /home/web/linuxhost.aptsol.com/cgi-bin/rrdgraph.cgi
RRDs object version 1.000401 does not match bootstrap parameter 1.000391
at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i686-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 225.
Compilation failed in require at
/home/web/linuxhost.aptsol.com/cgi-bin/rrdgraph.cgi line 60.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/home/web/linuxhost.aptsol.com/cgi-bin/rrdgraph.cgi line 60.
[Thu May 29 11:05:10 2003] [error] [client 192.167.0.36] Premature end
of script headers: /home/web/linuxhost.aptsol.com/cgi-bin/rrdgraph.cgi
[root at linuxhost rrdtool-1.0.42]#

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Regards,

Alan Blockley
APT Solutions Ltd.
Tel: (01952) 214000
Email: alanb at aptsol com
Web: http://www.aptsol.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately on +44 (01952) 214000 or at administrator at aptsol com . Please delete and destroy any copies in any format of this email you may have received in error. The recipient should note that the views contained or expressed within this correspondence do not necessarily reflect those of APT Solutions Limited , it subsidiaries, affiliates or associates. This email and any attachments are not guaranteed to be free from so-called computer viruses and it is recommended that you check for such viruses before down-loading it to your computer equipment. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message or any attachments will not adversely affect their systems or data.