     [snips-users] Re: Spam on SNIPS-USERS list

On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 07:51:59AM -0400, Vikas Aggarwal wrote:
> (Ccing the list)
>
> I moved to a new server (which is why the goofup with the 'test' email also
> that I did not mean to send to the entire list). The 'spam' block was left
> open for all of 10 hours on Saturday- it was enough for almost half a dozen
> spam messages to get thru.
>
> Sorry and its been fixed since yesterday.
>
> 	-vikas

Thanks much, Vikas... amazing what these freakin' spammers will do with
addresses on a simple web page.  Gah.  I already spend far-too-much-time
trying to limit our own intact of it... can't wait until it's pretty
much common-place to sue these morons and they end up getting bounties
put on their heads, collectable by those that track them to their
source.  (don't mind me, I'm just babbling... hehe)

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

 "I just need enough to tide me over until I need more."   -- Bill Hoest