     [snips-users] rrdtool and snips documentation?

Hi.

I recently setup snips and am having trouble created rrdtool graphs.

I cannot seem to find any documentation on how to make graphs using
rrdgraph.cgi.  I have RRDTOOL  ON in all of my monitors and they
are creating rrddata files, but when i use rrdgraph.cgi via the web
interface, I just get a little blue rectangle for each of my hosts.
I'm going to jump out on a limb and assume that I need further
configuration per monitor or per host to have graphs created, but
I cannot seem to find any document explaining what I need to do.

Can someone either tell me or point me to the appropriate resource?

thanks!
Stephen