     Re: [snips-users] pageing

> hi there,
>

> have you added an entry to noclogd-confg , e.g our are:
>
> rpcpingmon      critical        |/opt/nocol/etc/beep_sa
> portmon         critical        |/opt/nocol/etc/beep_sa
> nsmon           critical        |/opt/nocol/etc/beep_sa
> radiusmon       critical        |/opt/nocol/etc/beep_sa
> ippingmon       critical        |/opt/nocol/etc/beep_sa

	Just watch. We got burned a day or so ago. We added
some new functionality to our beep, and to execute it it shelled
out to call another program. FOR SOME REASON that program hung, and
*ALL* logging/paging ceased. It'd probably be best to make sure that
things "auto-terminate". :)

		Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.