     [nocol-users] Questions for trapmon and snmp

Hello all, I have a few questions I'm hoping someone on this list can help
me with. I have looked through the entire web site, mailing list archives,
faq, and documentation and have not found my answers.

Does anyone have any documentation or even some helpful tips on configuring
nocol to receive and display SNMP traps?  What should the config file look
like for trapmon? Do I even need a config file for trapmon? I've added
trapmon to the $PROGRAMS variable in keepalive_monitors but it seems to be
restarted every time keepalive_monitors is run, and I don't seem to be
receiving any traps. (Yes, I have configured my devices to send the traps)

Thanks,

--
Matt Luebke
Resource Networks