From: owner-nocol-users@navya.com [mailto:owner-nocol-users@navya.com]On
Behalf Of Brian Andrus
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 1:55 PM
To: nocol-users@navya.com
Subject: [nocol-users] Newbie Q about webusers

Ok, I have installed nocol-4.3.1 and it seems mostly working, but my when I
use docrypt.pl to crypt my passwords, it generates a different one every
time.
I assume this is ok, but odd.
So I put my login line with the results in the webusers file, but the web
pages always tell me I used an invalid password.

my webusers looks something like:

briana:KQhEiY1jOkrp6:0

where the KQh... stuff was what was spit out when I ran docrypt.pl (I used
the password of 'test')

So how do I get the web pages to allow me to see the details?

Brian Andrus