     Re: [snips-users] snmpmon-collector and cisco for uptime

Thanks for the reply. I was able to find the full correct identifier and it's working now.

Also, is there a way I can use snips package to monitor if all the lines in the dts are busy. Users use up all the lines by dialing in.
Or is there a way I can use snips to determine the number of users who are currently dialed in to our dialup terminal server?