     [snips-users] Recent hostmon-client / hostmon-client.linux

Hi,

	Does anyone have a recently modified hostmon-client and
hostmon-client.linux?

	I'm having issues with it not opening the telnet port, the
netstat -i -c no longer works as it used to, uptime isn't correct,
df doesn't take into account reiserfs.....

	I've gotten around the netstat/uptime/df, but the telnet part is
killing me.

		Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.