     Re: [snips-users] new hostmon-client.linux ??

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 12:13:55PM -0400, Daniel MacKay wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> I have just installed hostmon-client on a Gentoo machine (someone else's).
>
>   [...]
>
> 	Linux 2.4.20-gentoo-r7 i586

Which distro/version is this?  Redsplat 7 or something? (sorry, not a
linux weanie here - don't know all the different kernal names)

Chances are, if you could provide the output from each of the commands,
we could at least "bless" a port or something of hostmon. I think that's
the primary place where you're going to see differences, unless I'm not
remembering something...

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

                       "Public Speaking is very easy."  -- VP Dan Quayle