     Re: [snips-users] Re: hostmon debug errors

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 09:45:04AM -0400, Daniel MacKay wrote:
> OK, thanks again, Russell- I was more looking for the reason why one
> part of my snips system was producing data that another part couldn't
> eat... but if that's the way it was released, then adding this patch
> is the right thing to do.
> I was concerned that the previous system manager had only
> half-installed an upgrade at some point.
> -dan

*nod*  I understand your concerns... and thanks for "finding" these
things.  I'll try to take a moment and test the patch before commiting
changes back to CVS.

Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

If you can lead it to water and force it to drink, it isn't a horse.