     Re: [snips-users] Re: hostmon debug errors

OK, thanks again, Russell- I was more looking for the reason why one part of my snips system was producing data that another part couldn't eat... but if that's the way it was released, then adding this patch is the right thing to do.

I was concerned that the previous system manager had only half-installed an upgrade at some point.

-dan