     Re: [snips-users] web interface

Hi Phil.

That is correct - there is no supplied index.html

---
Michael Rembis
Manager - Client/Server Systems
ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc
(800) 548-5100 X2110
mrembis at icnpharm com

                      "Phil Chen"
                      <phil at nsonline ne        To:       "aaron" <aaron at philngood com>
                      t>                       cc:       snips-users at navya com
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [snips-users] web interface
                      owner-snips-users
                      @navya.com

                      03/04/2003 12:27
                      AM

Hello,

I have been using the directory path http://mymachine/snips/Info.html as a
start web
path. I don't believe an index.html path comes with the deployment. I just
installed
this so I could be wrong.

Phil

--