     [snips-users] Compilation problem

I'm using NOCOL for more than three years but now we got a new HP servers
with HP-UX11i so I
tried to put the hostmon monitor on it and then after compilation I got the
following:
=
# /usr/local/nocol/hostmon-osclients/hostmon-client
debug: Check for perl5 passed...
Undefined subroutine &Socket::PF_INET called at
/usr/local/nocol/hostmon-osclients/hostmon-client line 140.
=
so I can't execute it!
My perl version is:
# /usr/contrib/bin/perl -v

This is perl, version 5.005_02 built for PA-RISC1.1

Copyright 1987-1998, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or
the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5.0 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home Page.

I'm waiting for your help please...

Regards,
Abdullah