     [snips-users] ERROR: snips_rrd() empty devicename '' or variable ''

Hi,

I have been getting the following error from hostmon in hostmon.error:

  ERROR: snips_rrd() empty devicename '' or variable ''

I have hostmon running on 2 hosts, each of which collects hostmon-client
data from several different other hosts.  The error seems to go away when
hostmon is restarted, but the error inevitably returns later on.

I can't seem to track this down because SNIPS.so seems to be precompiled.

All of the hostmon-client data appears to be okay.

Ideas?

thanks,
Stephen