     [snips-users] Paging problem

Hi,

Using snips-1.1 On Solaris 8. I have it all configured and working pretty well for just ippingmon, but I want to get paged when a device goes critical and it’s not working for me.? I need to use e-mail to send a text page and have snipslogd setup to use the included beep_oncall utility.? In beep_oncall I have an alias for my pager number for the $PAGETO variable and the $PAGEPROG variable is set to my mail program.? Any advice?

Regards,

Robin Brown