     [snips-users] odd hostmon-collector error

For some reason, I've recently started getting these errors, over and
over and over again in my ~snips/run/hostmon-collector.error file.  I
can't see how this is getting a "null" host, however, looking at the
code (and, to the best of my knowledge/recollection, nothing's changed
in the config file recently, though I did move the machine(s) to a new
subnet a few weeks back)

-- begin
forked 1 processes
hostmon-collector (child 1 of 279): Unknown host
  [...]
hostmon-collector (child 1 of 279): Unknown host
-- end

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who
 cannot read them."                                         - Mark Twain