     [snips-users] My Build problem with Solaris

Hi.

I am trying to compile snips on Solaris 8.  I got past the problem that Ean
Kingston reported on 7/18 - however I get this compilation error in
snipstv.

MAKING IN snipstv
----------
gcc -O -DSNIPS   -DSUNOS5 -I/home/snips/snips-1.0/include create_subwins.o
do_filter.o help_page.o init.o main.o  parse_user_input.o update_eventwin.o
update_msgtitle.o   update_msgwin.o  update_promptwin.o update_title.o
-L/home/snips/snips-1.0/lib -lsocket -lnsl -lresolv -lsnips  -lcurses
-ltermcap -o snipstv
wattr_off                           update_eventwin.o
wattr_on                            update_eventwin.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to snipstv
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `snipstv'
Current working directory /home/snips/snips-1.0/snipstv
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

Please help - what do I need to do?

Thanks

---
ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.                             Michael Rembis
3300 Hyland Ave.                   Internet & Technical Systems Mgr.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626                             Information Systems
714 545 0100(v)   714 641 7269(f)               mrembis at icnpharm com