     Re: Multiple Dependencies (as requested)

"Jonathan A. Zdziarski" wrote:

> All involved, please let me know what you think of this below.  I believe
> it will be the optimal level of multiple dependency logic for our
> application allowing you to form complex AND and OR routines, rather than
> just OR routines.

One of the things I added to the web interface, that doesn't exist in
netconsole, was a status field and a 'hidden' field. I had to use the
somewhat kludgy etc/updates file to do that. Since we're talking about a
redesign, how about adding those to the database to make it easy to add that
functionality to any of the interfaces.

    Rick Beebe                                           (203) 785-6416
    Manager, Systems & Network Engineering          FAX: (203) 785-3978
    ITS-Med Client & Technology Services         Richard.Beebe@yale.edu
    Yale University School of Medicine
    P.O. Box 208078, New Haven, CT 06520-8078