From: Vikas Aggarwal [mailto:vikas@verio.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 1999 1:42 AM
To: Charles Sprickman
Cc: Velocet; nocol-users@navya.com
Subject: Re: anyone out there

[...]
Top on the list of things to do are:

[...]
 3. add hook to MRTG to detect thresholds from data being collected
    by MRTG (minor effort)
[...]
If you think you can take up a piece of this list above, then please send
email and I can _actively_ start working with you all on the next
release... but I _need_ your support to do this.

	-vikas
	vikas@navya.com

cricketmon