     Re: how does nocol send pages

On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 02:51:55PM -0700, Victor Zeve wrote:
> I have Nocol running on a linux box . All the pages work except one
> alias. When I use sendmail or /bin/mail to that pager it
> works fine. How does nocol generate the page and is there a way to
> send a test message through nocol.

NOCOL doesn't "generate" pages, only events... you can use some-
thing like the notifier scripts (running out of cron) or noclog.conf
to run other routines to send pages, however...

Hope that helps somewhat...

Russell M. Van Tassell

"I have made good judgements in the Past. I have made good judgements in
 the Future."                                           -- VP Dan Quayle