     [nocol-users] PERL Requirements for NOCOL

I have been working on some changes to bgpmon, setting it up to use
IO::Select so that we can process timeouts and other issues, however I
realized shortly afterwards that IO::Select is only prevalent in the
latest versions of PERL (5.004), and not 5.003 to the best of my knowlege.
Is there a 'minimal' version NOCOL requires?  I don't want to include the
new code (at least in the NOCOL release) unless 5.004 is considered
'mandatory'.

Thank you,

Jonathan A. Zdziarski
Sr. Systems Administrator