     Re: [snips-users] Random modifications to snips

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Russell Van Tassell wrote:

> Not sure if Vikas would go for it, but should be pretty easy to add at
> least a "contrib" directory for things such as this... feel free to send
> me your diffs, etc, and I'll take a look at them.  No guarantee how
> quickly (?) or if I'll get them in to CVS, though.

Hi Russel,

I wrote a Hostmon client for Windows in C, using the Win32 API and
compiled into an EXE. And also, a Hostmon client for Linux that reads data
from the /proc file system (also in C).

Would it be possible to include these into "contrib" as well? I can email
you guys the URL to download the source (and binaries) if it's OK with you
all.

Cheers,
Tan Shao Yi