     [snips-users] extracting data from snips-datafiles using PHP ?

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if anyone has already done that. I'm in the process of hacking
something together - but if the code already exists - I wouldn't want to
reinvent the wheel.

Thanks for any feedback and Cheers ...

	Joerg
--
Joerg Mertin                                 PSINet Europe
Business Process Automation Group Manager    Rue Fritz-Courvoisier 103