     [russell@loosenut.com: Re: [snips-users] hostmon errors]

I get the error regardless of how full my root partitions are.
However, the error does not typically trigger an administrative
email notification until something else that I am monitoring
has gone into Critical state.  From then on, I get the annoying
message below until I restart hostmon at which point it is
suddenly "happy" again.

Weird...
Stephen

----- Forwarded message from Russell Van Tassell <russell at loosenut com> -----

Yes, I think there are more details of this in the archive... it would
seem to be a "simple" partition of something being close to full (in the
default config).  It's been seen, but personally I've not gone after it
and tried to find it for Vikas... but, once I started keeping my root
partition less-than-close-to-full, it seemed to go away (well, the alert
did - I think it may still log, though).

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

"Either the United States will destroy ignorance, or ignorance will
 destroy the United States."

----- End forwarded message -----