     [snips-users] disk space query

Hello,

        This problem is still unresolved, any help is appreciated.

I'm running snmp-collector to query various variables like .ssCpuIdle.0 and
laLoad.1 and it returns the right value using snmpwalk called within the
snmp-collector script.

However, when I query the disk space I could not get anything.
what is the correct variable name or syntax to get the remaining disk of
a system? Or Am i using the wrong mib table (mib-v2.txt)?

How about, if i would like to get the mailq from a mail server?
is there a way?

thanks