     Re: [snips-users] My Build problem with Solaris

wattr_on and wattr_off are functions defined in the curses library
Check with nm if these are defined in libcurses, if so put -lcurses
more in front of the linker statement.

have fun,
Ewald...

--
Ewald H. Beekman, Network Engineer, Academic Medical Center,
dept.  ADB/ICT Computer & Network Services,  The Netherlands