     [nocol-users] monitor FAX server and IRC port

Hi ;
    I would like to monitor Fax server and IRC port . Does Nocol able to
monitor high end port? I've tried to configure portmon-conf to monitor our
fax server port (3000,3010,3020,3030) but fail to monitor those port even
though my fax servers are working .
     I really don't have idea how to configure portmon for monitoring  fax
server & IRC ports. Hopefully somebody can help .