     [nocol-users] etherload + Linux 2.2.x = Seg. Fault?

When running etherload after compiling from the nocol distribution, I got
this:

 etherload: setsockopt: SO_RCVTIMEO: Protocol not available

And it died.  I applied the patch from this list that was posted last May,
but now I get "Segmentation fault" and it dies immediately anyway.  I'm
running Linux kernel 2.2.14 on a modified Debian distribution.  Had no
problems compiling anything -- just running etherload.  I've compiled with
the original Makefile and with Makefile.standalone.  Both etherloads fail
with Segmentation faults.  Anyone had this problem and/or fixed it? Could
it be a library problem? Any info appreciated.

Thanks!

Kristina