     Re: [nocol-users] Strange webnocol behavior

Try using the utility/display_nocol_datafile  program to display the
output of hostmon-output (i.e. the data file) to see if there is any
obvious problem in the data file).

Also try to *just* keep hostmon and delete the other monitors and see if
it dies then. Try setting $debug in the script to 3 or 4 and see if you
get any useful message.

Is it possible that the hostmon data file is very large and the process is
hitting some shell 'ulimits'?

	-vikas