     [nocol-users] Strange webnocol behavior

Has anyone else here seen instances where genweb.pl will sometimes
fail to completely generate the Info.html page?

I haven't yet been able to pin down a common cause, but it will
happen at different places in the readout, lately 2 or 3 times
an hour (being updated every 5 minutes).

I haven't seen any difference in the appearance of the same information
using netconsole, so I'm starting to wonder if the problem may be
being caused by something coming back from the remote hostmon-client,
or even someplace else...

JoJo Brooks
Advanced Systems Consulting, Inc                    jbrooks at advsys dot com