     [nocol-users] question about sqlmon configs

Has anyone here successfully gotten DBD-Oracle working with sqlmon?

I think I'm having a problem configuring the driver parameters in
the config file...connections are being made, but the logins are
coming back as incorrect, and the only thing left I can think of
is bad syntax...

using nocol 4.3, DBI-1.13, DBD-Oracle-1.03, perl 5.004_04, all
under Solaris 2.6....

JoJo Brooks
Advanced Systems Consulting, Inc                    jbrooks at advsys dot com