     Re: keepalive_monitors strangeness

On Thu, Sep 09, 1999 at 05:03:58PM -0700, Andy Voltmer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For some reason the keepalive_monitors script does not exit when run from my
> cron. I can not figure out what is going on here and was wondering if anyone
> else had this issue. I am running it on:

Doh!  (Perhaps check to see if sendmail is exiting or anything
like that... it tries to send you an email to tell you what it
did and, if that never finishes then, well, that'd explain
the behaviour).

Better yet:

  ps -auxww | grep nocol

(Disclaimer, most of my (recent) *bsd experience is Solaris/UCB
 and OpenBSD)

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell@cscorp.com

 "I just need enough to tide me over until I need more."   -- Bill Hoest