     Re: snmpmon-client

Looks interesting, Ed. Maybe this is a good time to poll the list for
custom made add-ons and collect the links for easy access on a website.
I would be happy to donate the space and bandwidth, if anyone is interested.

If this sounds like a good idea to everyone, post the web locations of
your customizations/examples/whatever to the list (or if the maintainers
don't like that idea, directly to me) and I'll make a page. If you don't
have dedicated space available, contact me directly and I will make storage
arrangements (currently upload to, ftp://www.wavedivision.com/incoming).

There is no contrib directory on navya.com, so maybe we could compile one
of our own. What do you all think?

--Rick

--
Rick Robino                                  mailto:rrobino@wavedivision.com