     Two Errors.

asdf

Folks,

I'm receiveding the following errors.

My current operating system is BSDI 3.1 running NOCOL 4.2.2beta2.

I was fairly sure we discussed these errors awhile ago (when someone else had
this problem, however, i was not able to find anything in the archives)..

Thanks for any assistance.

Dana Mueller
Liberty Check Printers
dmueller@libertycheck.com

nocollib.pl did not return a true value at /usr/local/nocol/bin/notifier.pl line
26.