     Error running hostmon

I can't seem to figure out where this error is coming from.  It's got to be a logging issue but I can't get the right combination.

When I start noclogd, I get the following message, which looks ok:

noclogd (info): LOGHOST is defined to be 'machine.domain.com'
Make sure logging daemon runs on this host

After the polling time passes, this message comes up:

 (libdebug) eventlog syswrite error:

I'm running hostmon in debug mode to catch it (-d).  Hostmon is the only module running (besides noclogd) so it's got to be the one.

Any ideas?

Marc A. Sonnenberg
Valley Business Equipment and Internet
3200 North Main Street