     Re: PageIn on LINUX 2.0.35 system reported incorrectly ?!?

On Mon, Sep 21/98, Martin Boening <mboen@sbs.de> wrote:

> It would appear that the number of PageIns and PageOuts is cleaned from
> /proc/stat by hostmon-osclient.linux. However, whereas NOCOL is assuming
> PageIns / Second

Yup. My mistake. I'm trying to find a way to get this info without
writing an addon that samples every few seconds and writes it somewhere
else but no luck so far. Probably better to just remove the page in/out
code from the hostmon-osclient.linux file for now.

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.