     ciscomon question

Hello,

I'm trying to comfigure the new nocol 4.2, I just have a
question about the ciscomon script, it requires a config
file but there is no sample config in the NOCOL distribution

I looked at the perl source and tried to write up my own
but i still cant get the format right with all the threshholds
I have looked around on search engines for docs/help but there
isn't much documentation, I was wondering if anyone would be
kind enough to point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Gabriel Campos     % gabriel@SuperNet.ca     <
Network Operations % Delphi SuperNet         <
1-888-SUPER-MTL    % http://www.supernet.ca/ <