     Paging Software?

Anyone have any good recommendations on paging software, preferably
modem based?  Of course, minimum requirements being that it should be
able to determine if it was properly able to send the page off (or if
it got stuck some place, especially in the case of an Internet-based
solution).  I'd also like it to work with Skytel and its children...

If there's enough response, I'll try to summarize back to the list in a
few days or a week.

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell                          Commercial Systems Corp.
russell@cscorp.com                               http://www.cscorp.com/

                                                     Ph: 1-888/COMM-SYS